Cyber Ruler’s Terms And Conditions of Use
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of this website.
- By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Cyber Ruler. All Rights Reserved.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- I, the author and owner of Cyber Ruler, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in my website and the content on my website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in my website and the material on my website are reserved.
License to use website
- You may view pages from the website in a web browser;
- Except as expressly permitted by above point or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from this website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use this website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use this website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- show any material from this website in public;
- exploit material from this website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from this website.
- Notwithstanding the above point, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- Cyber Ruler reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed the whole website, at its discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on this website.
- You must not:
- use the website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to Cyber Ruler through this website, or in relation to this website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if Cyber Ruler reasonably suspects that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, Cyber Ruler may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing this website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to this website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Where Cyber Ruler suspends or prohibits or blocks your access to the website or a part of the website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
- Cyber Ruler may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of the website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
You can contact:
- by sending an email at email@example.com; or
- by visiting the website Contact Page.