Cyberruler.com is a property of Cyber Ruler, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013.
What personal information do Cyber Ruler collects from the people that visit the website?
When subscribing for the newsletter on this website or trying to contact on the Contact Page, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, to help you with your experience.
It collects information you post in a public space on this website or on a third party social media site belonging to cyberruler.com.
If you use this website, it may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. Cyber Ruler might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on this website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. It might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
When do Cyber Ruler collect information?
- It collects information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on the site.
- It collects information directly from you. It also collects information if you post a comment on this website or ask us a question through email.
- It collects information from you passively. It uses tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of this website.
- It gets information about you from third parties. If you use an integrated social media feature on this website. The third party social media site will give Cyber Ruler certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
How do Cyber Ruler use your information?
Cyber Ruler may use the information collected from you when you sign up for the newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- It might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purposes.
- It uses information to respond to your requests or questions.
- It uses information to look at site trends and customer interests. It may use your information to make this website better.
- It may combine information it gets from you with information about you it gets from third parties.
- It uses information for marketing purposes. It might send you information about special promotions or offers. It might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third party offers or products it thinks you might find interesting.
Sharing of information with third parties
Cyber Ruler will share information with third parties who perform services on its behalf. It may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when it is investigating potential fraud.
It may share information with any successor to all or part of this business. For example, if part of this business is sold it may give its customers list as part of that transaction.
It may share your information for reasons not described in this policy.
Do Cyber Ruler use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Cyber Ruler may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on its behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Cyber Ruler do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist Cyber Ruler in operating this website, conducting its business, or serving its users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Cyber Ruler may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the site policies, or protect its or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, Cyber Ruler may include or offer third-party products or services on the website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Cyber Ruler therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Cyber Ruler seek to protect the integrity of the site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Cyber Ruler uses Google AdSense Advertising on its website.
Cyber Ruler have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Cyber Ruler, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to the website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Cyber Ruler Agrees
Users can visit the site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing at email@example.com
How does the site handle Do Not Track signals?
Cyber Ruler honors Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does this site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that Cyber Ruler allows third-party behavioral tracking
Cyber Ruler collects your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to the mailing list.
Cyber Ruler agrees to the following:
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email Cyber Ruler at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contacting Cyber Ruler
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns,
you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit the Contact Page.
Updates to this policy